I’m a Nashville branding photographer that specializes in lifestyle brand photography for women business owners. However, I also love to use my background in marketing and PR for client projects! I recently completed a long term contract with the Society of Women Business Owners as their Marketing and Brand Strategist. SOWBO is Nashville based support and networking group for female entrepreneurs. The first thing we did for their marketing, was plan a business photoshoot!
BRAND PHOTO GOALS
I knew I was going to be the one implementing SOWBO’s brand photos and executing their marketing plan. Therefore, we created a shot list that included a lot of variety and storytelling for content creation. For example, they needed brand pictures that would:
- Increase social media engagement
- Work as graphics with text overlays for Instagram and Pinterest
- Be repurposed for multiple social posts and platforms
- Portray SOWBO’s content themes like self care, business wins, community, education and more
- Pair well with blog topics I would write for them
PERSONAL BRANDING PHOTOSHOOT PROCESS
We planned our lifestyle brand photography session for the Society of Women Business Owners at the East Nashville Bohemian House! I love this space because it offers a lot of variety and different textures! It’s the perfect location for lifestyle business headshots in Nashville!
We invited 8 SOWBO members to model for these marketing photos! Ashley from Evergreen Events and The Homebody Blog helped me plan the photoshoot and keep everyone on track on day of. In short, some of the marketing photos we created during this Instagram photoshoot include:
- Group photos of the female business owners with and without kids (SOWBO is a community for everyone! It’s important to portray that mompreneurs and CEO’s are both invited.)
- Lifestyle headshots of ladies drinking coffee, reading books and working on their laptop or phone
- Custom stock photos and flatlays
- Fun creative headshots that show personality
- Images that portray self care, rest and healthy lifestyles for content for social media (yoga and working out, preparing fruits and vegetables, etc.)
- Images to promote SOWBO’s masterminds, group coaching offers and retreats
SOWBO ended up with a gallery full of images we could use for their online marketing and social media content. SOWBO has used their Nashville brand pictures to update their website, post on Instagram and in their Facebook group, for their blog and so much more!
Here is what SOWBO had to say about their experience of working with a Nashville brand photographer and marketing strategist:
“When it comes to online marketing, branding, and lead generation… Mandy is your woman! Her knowledge will blow your mind and her customized process makes your company do big things online in a short amount of time. She did all of the email marketing, social media content, group management, and brand photo shoots for my company. Mandy knows how to truly grab your voice and bring your brand to life, and she treated my business as though it was her own. You can’t ask for anything more in an online marketer!”
IF YOU LIKED THAT, HERE’S MORE FOR YOU!
Want to see more Creative Headshots and Personal Branding photography sessions in Nashville? Click here!
Want to read all my best Personal Branding and business tips? Find the tips here!
Ready to book your Personal Branding session? Learn more here!